VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2020/21
- SEA GAZE: Coastal Maine inspires knits to last a lifetime.
- COLORING LOOKS: Every slip & twist brings a new effect.
- COMFY & COZY: Knits designed to envelope and nurture.
- KNITTING ON WITH MEG: Handwork and the quotes of Elizabeth Zimmermann bring solace in trying times.
- UNBROKEN THREADS: Samantha Brunson follows the path of her ancestors to find a common thread.
- THE STASH: Reasons to buck the KonMari trend.
- MODEL BEHAVIOR: One model’s full circle journey.
- 2020 HINDSIGHT: How has the fiber world fared?
- ANCIENT ARTS AND INTERNET SAVVY: Laureen McElroy aka Mother of Purl is at home in both worlds.
- CLOTHING FOR ALL OF US: Universal Standard leads the way – a welcome new trend in ready- to-wear.
- 10 QUESTIONS: Vincent Williams gives us a peek into his creative world.
- ZIP-LINES: Learn to apply a zipper with Deb Newton.