VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2017/18
- SPINNING A NEW YARN: Knitting brings hope to Rwandan war widows.
- THE BIG HURT: Ergonomist Carson Demers has your back (and wrists and hands).
- PATTERNED YOKES: Meg Swansen sings the praises of her favorite sweaters to knit.
- HIGH FIBER: Karin Strom tours mountainous Kyrgyzstan, with its dramatic scenery and abundance of cashmere goats.
- TREND ALERT: YOKES: The classic yoke sweater is enjoying a spotlight moment.
- THE MITERED TOUCH: Reminiscent of mosaic tiles, Maie Landra’s wrap is a modern masterpiece.
- THE MAKERS: JEN GEIGLEY’s bold minimalism captures the spirit of a crafting movement; BRANDI HARPER on what it takes to be successful in a creative industry.
- INDIGO AND IVORY: Cream and blue harmonize to perfection.