VOGUE KNITTING SPRING/SUMMER 2020
- 10 QUESTIONS: Norah Gaughan talks about first knits and favorite places.
- RED ALERT: This magnificent, must-have book will inspire you to knit and help save endangered animals.
- AN INGENIOUS SEAM: Meg Swansen explains EZ’s clever Phoney Seam.
- THE KALEIDOSCOPE FASHION SHOW: Six talented winners got to show their creations on the runway at Knitting LIVE! New York.
- ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS: A capsule collection of enduring pieces for your wardrobe.
- OUT OF THE BLUE: Classic shades of the mesmerizing color—in four striking knits.
- FLASHBACK: Variations on a cable trellis.
- DORA, THE DIVA: Dora Ohrenstein’s path led her from performing avant-garde music to exploring the possibilities of crochet.
- CHANGE YOUR STRIPES: From Martin Storey, a modern twist on the much-loved Breton sweater.
- WRAP & TURN: Wear these reversible shawls in a multitude of ways.
- WIND-BLOWN: Her seemingly effortless designs are like a breath of fresh air: Meet Yoko Hatta.