VOGUE KNITTING LATE WINTER 2019
- CORRUGATED RIBBING: How to use this inelastic
- KNITTED CAMOUFLAGE: Now you see it, now you don’t. Joseph Ford and Nina Dodd are making waves with photographs of disappearing knits.
- PORTRAIT OF A SWEATER: Inspired by sweaters from the Vogue Knitting archives, New York architect Amy Routman renders her passion for knits in watercolor.
- TEXTILE TESSERAE: The history of the mosaic dates back to the 3rd millennium BC. Mosaic knits honor that tradition while bringing it into the modern era.
- RASPBERRY BERET: Our cabled cap is the height of insouciance.
- SPOT ON: What do Seshat (the Egyptian goddess of writing) and Jackie Collins have in common (besides the obvious)? Both know how to rock the leopard print.
- ONCE UPON A TIME: Meet the winners of the Faerie Knitting design competition.
- IT’S A PLAID, PLAID WORLD: The tartan print is enjoying its moment in the fashion spotlight.
- THE MAKERS: Unjung Yun on the resurgence of knitting’s popularity in South Korea. Lisa Hoffman on balancing her home and professional lives.
- SPRING FORWARD: What’s new, what’s now, what’s next.