VOGUE KNITTING EARLY FALL 2016
- MEG SWANSEN: Encouraged by the writings of Elizabeth Zimmermann, Brazilian designer Felipe Cavalheiro discovers a world of knitted bliss.
- EVICTING THE STASH BEAST: Minimalism for crafters who have too much. By Rachael Herron
- THE PERUVIAN CONNECTION: Textile aficionado Karin Strom follows the path of a new yarn from its source on the trip of a lifetime.
- Textural, sculptural coverups in the season’s hottest neutral.
- With her stacked stitches, Xandy Peters is looking to expand the vocabulary of knitwear design.
- Six wardrobe-building pieces for now and forever.
- Five top designers present their own interpretations of the iconic Andean hat.
- Mathematician/desiger Faina Goberstein continues to expand her knitting toolbox.
- No sleeves = fast stitching.