VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2016/17
- THE NECK'S BEST THING: According to Meg Swansen, any neck shape that can be drawn can be knit in the round.
- IS WEAVING THE NEW KNITTING?: Karin Strom investigates.
- AMERICAN BEAUTIES: Yarns made in the US A are having a moment. By Leslie Petrovski
- CABLE NEWS: Eye-catching cables enhance classic and oversized silhouettes.
- TWISTS & TURNS: Woven and knotted cords wind their way across a cabled crewneck.
- WHITE & BLACK: High-contrast graphics make a bold statement.
- LET'S TALK TEXTURE: Designer Nancy Marchant takes brioche stitching to new heights
- KEEPING IT SIMPLE: Effortless elegance from Cocoknits’ Julie Weisenberger.
COLOR CRAFT: Rich color palettes brighten an assortment of winter warmers.