VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2015/16
- MEG SWANSEN: Early connections to the Bohus Stickning era continue to inspire;
- THINKING BIG: Australian extreme-knitting artist Jacqueline fink's gargantuan knits arrive Stateside by Daryl Brower;
- A BOHUS REVIVAL: Exploring, preserving—and, now, restoring—one of Sweden's grandest knitting traditions by Sarah Pope.
- SWEDISH MODERN: Bohus-inspired colorwork lends plenty of texture to trendsetting knits;
- NEON SIGNS: Winter wraps are New Wave chic in super-bright and silver shades;
- EVERYDAY BRILLIANCE: Glittering yarns and mod styles add a feminine touch to daytime looks;
- OFF THE GRID: Plaid knits prove it's time to add steeking to your technique arsenal;
- SNOW DAYS: Warming winter whites for homebodies and snow bunnies alike.