VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2014/15
- MEG SWANSEN: Choosing the best increase for your project.
- THE GIRL BEHIND THE CURTAIN: Meet Amy Micallef, the hardest-working knitter in show business.
- A KNITTING LEGACY: Vogue Knitting Fashion Editor Kristina McGowan visits knitting legend Barbara G. Walker at home in Florida and returns with a prize: five previously unpublished mosaic-knitting swatches.
- THE MODERN WORLD OF MOSAICS: Meet the next generation of mosaics, updated for modern sensibilities.
- EASY STREET: Interesting stitchwork takes center stage on clean-lined sweaters that easily integrate into any wardrobe.
- THE FIBER FACTOR: The four finalists from Skacel Collection's The Fiber Factor competition take on a new challenge. This time, you choose the winner.
- MAD ABOUT PLAID: Bold plaids are one of the season's most wearable trends.