VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2010/11
- CHALET CHIC: On the slopes or by the fire with a mug of cocoa, you can't go wrong with the ski-lodge knit.
- THE ART OF THE CARDIGAN: The more styles change, the more the cardi shines.
- URBAN OUTFITS: Sophisticated ladies wear sophisticated cables.
- FIBER OPTICS: Get graphic with black, white and gray.
- EASY SHAPES, STITCHES & STYLE: Designer Tom Scott and Twinkle take it easy, in the most stylish way possible.
- VINTAGE MODERN: Retro makes the grade in cherry-red knits with a Fifties sensibility.
- SOCKS IN THE CITY: A trio of socks boast mighty impressive footprints.
- SPOTLIGHT ON: POSSUM YARN: New Zealand yarn company Zealana has an interesting eco-story to tell.
- MEG SWANSEN ON: THE FOUR TOPS: For the final installment of her EPS yoke series, Meg spells "raglan" backwards.
- NICKY EPSTEIN: LEARNING THE ROPES: I-cord is knotted and twisted to make two signature Nicky necklaces.
- IT TAKES TWO: In this VK exclusive, brioche-knitting expert Nancy Merchant presents the delicious new stitches she's whipped up.