VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2009/10
- SPOTLIGHT ON: CATHERINE LOWE: The designer behind the Couture Knitting Workshop speaks about her custom approach to stitching.
- MEG SWANSEN: THE SON ALSO RISES: Meg’s son Cully steps in, introducing his textured cabled hat.
- PATTERN PLAY: MITTENS: Make the most fetching hand warmers of the season.
- MAKE A GRAPHIC STATEMENT: Black and white and well bred all over.
- FAIR ISLE: THE EXOTIC ALLURE OF THE TRADITIONAL: It’s a beautiful way to get stranded, time and again.
- GRAY: A SMOKY HOT TREND: From the pearliest ash to deep charcoal.
- TURN UP THE VOLUME: The ever-inventive Wenlan Chia plays with proportion.
- BOY MEETS PURL: Meet Manhattan designer Josh Bennett, who shares three of his newest men’s-wear look.
- COUNTRY LIVING: Every woman’s wardrobe needs a hearty helping of sugar and spice.
- SCULPTED GLAMOUR: Short-row shaping cuts a glamorous figure.
- ALL WRAPPED UP: Cold shoulders crave a little stylish TLC this time of year.