VOGUE KNITTING SPRING/SUMMER 2015
- MEG SWANSEN: Choosing the best decrease for your project.
- DEBORAH NEWTON: Create an oversized silhouette that's both comfortable and flattering.
- HAAPSALU LACE: A SHORT STORY: Designer Nancy Bush explores the origins of this stunning technique.
- COOL, CALM & COLORFUL: Meet award-winning knitwear design student Leora Schlanger.
- THE SPORTING LIFE: Hit the streets (or the courts) in casual comfort.
- LA VIE BOHEME: The city uniform has never been so bright. (Wayfarers optional.)
- CREATIVE STITCHERY: THE NEW WAVE: We shine a spotlight on three designers who've recently joined the pantheon of stitch-technique innovators.
- IT'S IN THE JEANS: These wear-everywhere designs will have you knitting the blues.