VOGUE KNITTING HOLIDAY 2016
- CONFUSING TERMINOLOGY: Meg Swansen makes a case for knitting-term consistency.
- A GOOD YARN: Sarah Pope examines the origins of the cardigan sweater.
- SPIN CONTROL: Advances in yarn manufacturing have led to new ways to build yarn, By Carol J. Sulcoski
- BIG NIGHT OUT: Festive times call for elegant wraps.
- CHANGE OF DIRECTION: Clever construction and stitch patterns take unexpected turns.
- THE ART OF MOSAICS: Simple slip stitches work up into patterns with graphic appeal.
- LIVING COLOR: For designer Laura Bryant, it's all about the color.
- POWER KNITTING: SoCal designer Pam Powers shows her winter envy.
- CHUNKY KNITS: This season, "supersized" is the name of the game.
- HOUSE OF CARDS: The cardigan gets a modern makeover. Plus, finishing tips from Deborah Newton.