VOGUE KNITTING HOLIDAY 2014
- MEG SAWNSEN: Embracing the Provisional Cast-On, one of the quickest ways to get started.
- DEBORAH NEWTON: WINTER WHIMSY: Everything you always wanted to know about bobbles, Deborah Newton’s “good luck charm.”
- LACING IT UP WITH BRIOCHE: On a quest to apply as many knitting techniques as possible to brioche knitting, Nancy Marchant turns her sights to brioche lace.
- BLACK, WHITE AND A LITTLE BIT OF GLITTER: A touch of sparkle sheds a soft light on dramatic black and white.
- COMFORT & JOY: Cuddle up in soft, tactile knits—just right for weekend lounging—that knit up quickly in bulky yarns.
- WINE WITH EVERYTHING: Pair bold yet neutral burgundy with all your wardrobe staples.
- MERRY & BRIGHT: Spin the color wheel: Bright of-the-moment shades kick classic colorwork techniques up a notch.