VOGUE KNITTING HOLIDAY 2013
- SPOTLIGHT: MARI LYNN PATRICK: The prolific designer celebrates forty years in the biz. By Daryl Brower
- MEG SWANSEN: A CONVERSATION WITH BARBARA WALKER: On mosaic knitting, knitting obsessions and an upcoming auction of original Barbara Walker hand knits.
- DEBORAH NEWTON: FROM FAMILIAR TERRITORY TO NEW HORIZONS: How an old favorite can open a new world of knitwear design.
- A CIRCLE OF FRIENDS: A new essay collection brings together a shining constellation of writer/knitters. Ann Hood tells Clara Parkes how it all came together. Plus, an essay by award-winning author Ann Patchett.
- FEMMES FATALES: Sheer and solid interplay in a dramatic way.
- GOSSAMER MYSTIQUE: Intricate, feminine shawls in beguiling lace.
- COLOR PLAY: Anna Sui’s Fair Isle sweater dress and matching knee socks go mod with pops of electric aqua.
- FIBER OPTICS: Visual stitches: Two-color patterns challenge your perceptions.
- MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!: Casual-chic knits send you out and about in style or keep you comfortably indoors.