VOGUE KNITTING HOLIDAY 2011
- DECK THE BALLS: Meet Arne and Carlos, the cheeky Norwegian design team behind the season's holiday-knit hit 55 Christmas Balls. By Leslie Petrovski
- SPOTLIGHT ON: SHIBUI KNITS: This in-demand boutique yarn keeps it's eye on global fashion. By Cheryl Krementz
- IT'S A YARN THING: On the eve of the launch of her new yarn line, the incomparable Martha Stewart talks yarny pursuits with Vogue Knitting's Trisha Malcolm.
- MEG SWANSEN ON: A CUT ABOVE: Steeking—the very word sends shivers through many a knitter. Meg talks about ways to secure your stitching so you don't have to cringe when you cut.
- DANIELA EDBURG: SOFT AND DANGEROUS: A photographer finds her muse in knitted objects to exquisite effect. By Rebecca Klassen
- KNITTING FROM A TO Z: Letter by letter, stitch by stitch, our lineup of gorgeous knits.