VOGUE KNITTING HOLIDAY 2009
- SPOTLIGHT ON: REGIA: The venerable German sock yarn turns 60.
- MEG SWANSEN: THE DYNASTY CONTINUES: Meg's contribution to her family's hat parade is a topper with interchangeable belts.
- GOING SEAMLESS: In Part 2 of his series on circular knitting, designer Jared Flood shares tips for converting flat-knitted set-in and raglan sleeves into a one-piece seamless yoke.
- THE MULTITASKER OF MONTREAL: Véronik Avery talks about her new yarn, pattern and magazine company, St-Denis.
- COLOR VIBES: Get ready for a full-fashion spectrum spectacular.
- THINK BIG: Chunky-chic cowls—the more dramatic, the better.
- A SOFTER SHADE OF PALE: Tone down the tint and let the knitting shine through.
- PLUM'S THE WORD: Purple proves its all-purpose appeal.
- THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS: Ready for a little gift knitting? Bank on the richest tones and textures around.
- DESIGNER DETAILS: You'll be wearing Anna Sui and Twinkle to those festive holiday fetes.