VOGUE KNITTING HOLIDAY 2008
- The Midas Touch - A dozen golden gifts for the holidays to ease your gilty conscience.
- Moonlight Sonata - Romantic strains and lyrical details swoon in lilting shades of purple.
- Introducing Nanette Lapore - The multitalented designer talks about her distinct take on feminine knitwear and her needle-clicking 10-year-old daughter.
- Vanity Fair - With Fair Isle tops this sophisticated, you'll yearn to get stranded.
- In Living Color - Brandon Mably's animal-print coat gets the many-colored treatment.
- Sizzling Hot Winter Styles - Our collection of Very Easy looks lets you knit up big color and big style in no time at all.
- Spotlight on: Habu Textiles - A fascinating glimpse at a company that specializes in unusual yarns for knitters and weavers.
- Meg Swansen on: Getting on the Hat Track - Crown your creativity with an "Esther Williams" cap.
- Nicky Epstein: Vase of Grace - A sparkly centerpiece celebrates a special anniversary.
- The Politics of Knitting - How craftivists are making a statement. By Shannon Okey
- Designer Profile: Head Start - Cathy Carron dreams up a quartet of caps for any occasion.
- Silver Streak - A tribute to the flowering of Nicky Epstein's twenty-five-year career.