VOGUE KNITTING HOLIDAY 2004
- KNITTING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY: 'Tis the season to indulge! Gift ideas for that extra-special knitter on your list.
- MEG SWANSEN ON...: Knitted-On Cast On. Part 2 in a continuing series.
- TREND REPORT: Sneak a peek at the next best things.
- THE NEW BRITISH INVASION: Making their mark: Sandy Black introduces the newest generation of English stylemakers.
- GILTY PLEASURES: Bling it on! Forty-karat looks for sensational holiday dressing.
- ONE FOR THE ROAD: Light and feathery or thick and chunky, the versatile poncho takes you where you want to go.
- THE DESIGNER TOUGH: Adrienne Vittadini, Jaeger, Joan Vass and James Coviello unveil the season's hottest looks.
- TWINKLE: Catch a rising star: Introducing Wenlan Chia, mistress of the chunky knit.
- PLUM PERFECT: Give your wardrobe a makeover in royal hues fit for a queen.
- FELT SO GOOD: Send your knitting through the spin cycle for results that are fun, fast and fabulous.