VOGUE KNITTING FALL 2016
- What a Surprise: The iconic Baby Surprise Jacket, re-conceived by Cully Swansen, enters the digital age.
- Shetland Knitting: Honoring the islands’ fiber-arts history. By June Hemmons Hiatt
- No Wool, No Vikings: The fleece that launched 1,000 ships. By Claire Eamer
- The New Fair Isle: Modern takes on a classic tradition.
- The Makers: Mary Jane Mucklestone, Hazel Tindall and Gudrun Johnston give Fair Isle design a new twist.
- Stitch Studio: Fall for undulating cables and winding stitchwork, all in shades of blue.
- Pink, Blush, Rose, Coral: Girlish hues, all grown up.
- Fall for Him: Four essentials for every man’s wardrobe.