VOGUE KNITTING FALL 2015
- AN ELEGANT UNIVERSE: Scientist/knitter Cecelia Campochiaro cracks the code on a brave new knitting formula.
- MEG SWANSEN: Catching up with double-knitting pioneer M’Lou Baber.
- THE SOUL OF A NEW PARTNERSHIP: Designer Deborah Newton and North Light Fibers team up to aid maritime workers
- CREATION MYTH: Author Robin Romm on knitting for other people’s children.
- THE TEAL DEAL: Refined knits in this cool blue-green jewel tone.
- MORE SPLASH THAN CASH: Trend-forward looks for as little as $40.
- MIXED MEDIA: Different yarns and textures blend to create captivating boho-couture looks.
- GRAPHIC CONTENT: An enduring trend, black and white throw any pattern into high relief.
- DOUBLE TAKE: A behind-the-scenes look at four renowned doubleknitting experts, whose breathtaking designs show us what’s possible with two colors and a bit of ingenuity.