VOGUE KNITTING FALL 2012
- SPOTLIGHT: PEARL YARN: A limited-edition yarn celebrates the pearl in all its glory.
- MEG SWANSEN: SHOP TALK: You asked the questions. Meg provides the answers to a fewof your thorniest knitting dilemmas.
- DEBORAH NEWTON: FINISHING FOR ARAN-INSPIRED KNITS: Tips and tricks for successful stitching.
- WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION: Five innovations that have rocked the knitting world. By Leslie Petrovski
- THE ARAN AMBASSADOR: Meet Rosaleen Hegarty, the Donegal businesswoman who has devotedher life to preserving and promoting the classic Irish Aran sweater. By Cheryl Krementz
- KAFFE FASSETT'S DECORATED LIFE: Rebecca Klassen delves into Fassett’s multifaceted approach to artwork. Plus, an excerpt from the designer’s new autobiography.
- PURLS OF WISDOM: Think you know the personalities responsible for your favorite knitweardesigns? Franklin Habit suggests you think again.
- KNITS AND PEARLS: To best celebrate our Pearl Anniversary—thirty years of reaching new hand-knit heights—we take the couture route, glamming up gorgeous garments with the elegant gemstones.
- WANDERLUST: Classic textures travel beautifully, enriched by exotic design elements from the Far East.
- ODE TO THE ARAN: Ten of our favorite designers show (and tell) us why they so love the traditional Aran.
- THE GLAMOUR GALLERY: With mohair as the luxurious medium, artistic garments become compelling knitted masterpieces.