VOGUE KNITTING FALL 2011
- MASTERPIECE CLASSICS: The singular setting of the windswept moors calls for knits worthy of a romantic heroine.
- ANYTHING BUT YOUR BASIC CABLE: Green is this season’s cable-ready color.
- STRIPE IT RIGHT: Count on Twinkle to marry the casual nature of banded knits with her signature 7th Avenue silhouette.
- THE ART OF LACE: Aristocratic in pedigree, our lace pieces are the portrait of today’s elegant woman.
- ALL ABOUT EASE: Relaxed, oversized knits take you from work to weekend.
- WHAT YOU WANT NOW!: Accessories may seem small, but fabulous details make them mighty, indeed.
- GOT HER GOATS: Designer Laura Zukaite, winner of the Magic of Mohair competition, talks about her dream prize—a knitterly trip to South Africa.
- SPOTLIGHT ON: THE PRINCIPLES OF KNITTING: An updated version of the holy grail of knitting books is about to be published. Truly!
- MEG SWANSEN: SHAPE UP!: Meg extols the virtues of short rows.
- CROSSING OVER: Brioche master Nancy Marchant shares variations of her favorite stitch.