VOGUE KNITTING EARLY SPRING 2016
- MEG SWANSEN: Meg chats with Debbie Zawinski about her once-in-a-lifetime adventure: a months’-long solo walking/knitting/spinning tour of Scotland.
- DEBORAH NEWTON: How to take your own (judgment-free) measurements to ensure a proper fit.
- WOVEN MOONLIGHT: The 411 on linen yarns, and tips for showing off this flax fiber to best effect. By Carol J. Sulcoski
- STRIKING STRIPES: Resort-wear classics in enduringly stylish shades of blue.
- BEACH BOHO: Raffia yarns add tropical flair to vacation-worthy accessories.
- BLACK & WHITE: Knit and crochet openwork patterns are stunning in shades of light and dark.
- LIGHT & BREEZY: Lacy cardigans shine in crisp linen yarns.
- SIX EASY PIECES: Quick-knitting warm-weather staples you’ll turn to again and again.