VOGUE KNITTING EARLY FALL 2011
- INTO THE WOODS: Little Red's all grown up—and scarlet capelets are her storied accessory of choice.
- MAGICAL MOHAIR: Meet the winners of the Magic of Mohair Design Competition, then feast your eyes on their victorious garments.
- ANNA SUI: The ever-daring designer draws inspiration from the Age of Aquarius.
- EASY KNITS, EASY FITS: Simple-stitch staples prove that fashionable doesn't have to mean complicated.
- INVERSION THEORY: A stunning sculptural jacket with a secret—there's no up or down!
- LACE NOIR: Dress up evening wear with the perfect pairing of lace and luxury yarns..
- KNIT CONSTRUCTION: The fall fashion blueprint calls for columnar tunic-length sweaters.
- MADELINETOSH: WHAT'S IN A NAME?: In less than five years, this indie hand-dye has grown from Etsy darling to LYS mainstay. We chat with the artist behind the moniker.
- SPOTLIGHT ON: THE COLOR OF THE YEAR: This is the year to think pink. Pantone's stylemaker tells us why.
- MEG SWANSEN: KNIT ONE KNIT ALL: How an all-new Elizabeth Zimmerman book came to me.
- THE BIG LITTLE PICTURE: MAKING SENSE OF SCHEMATICS: Carol Sulcoski pieces together the best ways to use schematics to your best advantage.