VOGUE KNITTING EARLY FALL 2010
- SPOTLIGHT ON: HANNAH KEARNEY: The Olympic gold medalist in women's moguls speaks about her off-the-slopes passion for knitting.
- MEG SWANSEN: THE FOUR TOPS: Meg begins a new series on using Elizabeth Zimmerman's EPS system to calculate perfectly customized yokes.
- BUDDING BEAUTIES: White blooms prolong the summer on this signature floral neckpiece from Nicky Epstein.
- TO SEAM OR NOT TO SEAM: Carol Sulcoski walks you through the decision, and shows you seemly ways to make the connection.
- THE DREAM TEAM: The lush knitwear of Seventh Avenue design duo Lutz & Patmos has the fashion world buzzing.
- MAKE ME BLUSH: Pleats and pale pinks pair up for a dreamy interlude.
- CRYSTALS & PURLS: Artful beads elevate the elegance of knitted neckpieces.
- URBAN COWGIRLS: Lasso the latest in texture and Western flavor.
- THE WEEKENDERS: Before you pack for that getaway, you'll want to knit up a versatile cardi strightaway.
- SUN SALUTATION: New shades of yellow wake up your stitching.
- A FINE ROMANCE: Lace designs with a soupçon of French flair, flirty in shades of lilac.