VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2018/19
- CARING FOR WOOL: Caring for precious woolens? Meg Swansen gifts us with tricks of the trade.
- THERE’S NOTHING LIKE A DAME: Legendary fashion designer Zandra Rhodes picks up a new (old) hobby. By Leslie Petrovski
- KNOW YOUR FIBERS: Can’t wear/don’t like/can’t find that yarn? Amy Herzog tells you what to look for when it comes time to make a selection
- ANOTHER DIMENSION: Sculptured cables, knit in ravishing jewel tones, become wearable works of art.
- HIGHLAND FLING: That famous diamond motif from Scotland isn’t just for golf gear.
- DYED IN THE WOOL: Add a hand-painted yarn to your knitting palette and watch designs go in surprising new directions.
- FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD: In terms of keeping warm this winter, all odds are on the chunkiest knits we could find.
- LIGHT & SHADOWS: A limited-edition colorway and a sumptuous series of lace patterns take an oversized wrap to a whole new level.
- THE MAKERS: Libby Jonson is a little ray of sunshine; Jacqueline van Dillen expands her horizons.