VOGUE KNITTING SPRING/SUMMER 2018
- A KNITTER ON THE MOVE: Meg Swansen on the timeless appeal of knitting with undyed, unbleached 100% wool yarns.
- ARE YOU CRÆFTY?: Leslie Petrovski finds out from historian Alexander Langlands how ‘craft’ crosses over into something much more.
- PUZZLING OVER LACE: Meg Swansen gets down to brass tacks and mathematical mysteries in the planning of a lace shawl.
- ACT NATURAL: Lush lace in hushed neutral hues proves to be anything but basic.
- THE MAKERS: Alexandra Tavel expands her Two of Wands brand; Megi Burcl breaks down the process behind her colorful shawls.
- IN LOVE WITH LAVENDER: This season is all about keeping cool in sweet shades of lavender and lilac.
- WRAPSODY IN BLUE: Gauzy shawls in oceanic blues are the perfect summertime accessory.