VOGUE KNITTING LATE WINTER 2020
- MUSHROOM MAGIC: Åse Krømke shares her passion for dyeing with mushrooms from the forests of Norway.
- THE DESIGNER’S EYE: Get inside the knitwear design process with Deborah Newton at North Light Fibers.
- IT’S A SHAWL THING: How to knit on round or pointed lapels, explained by Meg Swansen.
- THE CITY OF FIBERLY LOVE: Once a thriving textile hub, Philadelphia is seeing a rebirth of yarn businesses.
- PATCHWORK PRISM: Expertly layered rectangles and squares form a quilt-inspired wrap from the master of color.
- THE NECK’S BEST THING: Three variations on collars will have you prepared for any occasion, from Sunday brunch to cocktail hour.
- OH, MAIE!: Maie Landra is the artisan behind the hand-dyed colors you love.
- ’80S REWIND: Joji Locatelli curates a collection of knits that bring a modern edge to styles from the, like, totally chill decade.
- FLASHBACK: Classic textured sweaters for men.
- REGENCY CALLING: Romantic knits with a touch of Jane Austen flair.