VOGUE KNITTING LATE WINTER 2018
- REAL DEAL: Meg Swansen on the timeless appeal of knitting with undyed, unbleached 100% wool yarns.
- COUNTING SHEEP: Intrepid reporter Leslie Petrovski travels to Idaho for five days of everything ovine.
- A SENSITIVE SUBJECT: Are you allergic to your favorite fiber? Leslie Petrovski investigates.
- CLASSIC MEETS MODERN: Sheep-colored yarns and intricate cables form a perfect partnership.
- KRYSTEN RITTER: The Jessica Jones actress talks knitting and her design collaborations with We Are Knitters.
- THE BIG COZY: Big stitches, chunky yarns and oversized silhouettes make for super-quick knitting.
- THE MAKERS: Sarah Solomon on the aesthetic pleasures of knitting's unseen elements; Yekaterina Burmatnova sings the praises of her favorite stitch, brioche.
- MAXIMUM IMPACT: Interesting stitchwork highlights the beauty of hand-dyed yarns.
- DREAM WEAVER: Nicky Epstein takes the superscarf to an exciting new place.