VOGUE KNITTING EARLY FALL 2018
- TRUE WEST: Stephen West is home at last, but that doesn’t mean he’s sitting still. By Christina Behnke
- VINTAGE MODERN: Susan Crawford brings renewed attention to the Shetland Islands’ master knitters.
- MEG SWANSEN: To swatch or not to swatch? That is the question.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: Marjorie Anderson tracks the evolution of the steel knitting needle.
- CROWN JEWELS: Bright jewel tones and dimensional texture transform the traditional yoke sweater.
- A NEW ROLE: Actress Michaela Watkins finds her knitting circle.
- COOL CHANGE : Striking stitches and bold splashes of color take gray to new heights.
- THE MAKERS: Brooke Nico on the logical, creative appeal of lace; Sweater Girl Patty Lyons’s second act.
- TRANSITIONS: Mesh-accented knits in all their glory.