KNIT SIMPLE WINTER 2019
- WARM UP TO WINTER: As temperatures drop and you need that added bit of warmth, hoods and neck warmers fit the bill.
- PUT IT IN NEUTRAL: A subtle palette and classic shaping let design elements take center stage.
- FEATHER YOUR NEST: Piles of pillows and a bevy of blankets at the ready for days when you just want to hibernate.
- WINNING COLORS: Shades of green and white give this afghan a distinctly sporty mien, but other palettes are a treat as well for those who prefer the sidelines.
- SHOULDER TO SHOULDER: More than a wrap but less than a sweater, ponchos have you covered in style on those in-between days.
- NORTHERN LIGHTS: Icy blue and white combine in winter woolens, just the thing for snow-day smuggles and wonderland walks.
The right stuff for every knitting bag, Colorful socks.