VOGUE KNITTING SPRING/SUMMER 2011
- SPOTLIGHT ON: RUTH MARSHALL: This artist's knitted wildcat pelts teach an interesting eco lesson.
- MEG SWANSEN: TO PURL OR NOT TO PURL?: Meg explores the power of this oft underestimated stitch.
- NICKY EPSTEIN: Elegantly twisted I-cord dresses up store-bought pillows.
- THE PILES THAT BIND: Carol Sulcoski explains how yarn blends fit into the grand fiber scheme.
- IT'S ALL WHITE NOW: Spring-clean your wardrobe with the purest palette.
- UNDER COVER: Designer layers give your look uncommon depth.
- SHEER BEAUTY:At water's edge, beachwear on fashion's cutting edge.
- SO HOT IT SIZZLES: Teeny bikinis in smoldering metallics are sure to get you noticed.
- SET OFF SPARKS: This is no ordinary top: Things get really interesting when you turn around.
- POSTCARDS FROM RIO: Zingy brights bring a taste of Carnaval to warm-weather knits.
- SUMMERTIME BLUES: Sea and be seen in teal, turquise and sapphire