VOGUE KNITTING SPRING/SUMMER 2017
- ILLUMINATING LACE: Fourteen miles of crocheted lace light up the Amsterdam sky. By Dora Ohrenstein
- KNIT ONE, EMPOWER MANY: How knitting is changing the lives of women in southern India. By Daryl Brower.
- MADE IN THE U.K.: Leslie Petrovski reports on Britain’s expanding efforts to revive its wool industry.
- RORSCHACH COWL: Meg Swansen celebrates the Sanquhar tradition..
- LAID-BACK LACE: Elegant lace in cool pastels.
- UNRAVELING A SCOTTISH MYSTERY: Sanquhar patterning informs our accesories, which include (of course) a pair of black-and-white gloves. Also, a history of the town’s glove-making tradition.
- THE MAKERS: NORAH GAUGHAN: on the organic quality of her designs; MELANIE BERG on shawl superstardom and giving back.
- EASY ESSENTIALS: Four wardrobe staples for summer and beyond.
- OPEN CONCEPT: Effortless mesh patterns let the sun shine in.