VOGUE KNITTING SPRING/SUMMER 2014
- ONLINE IDENTITY: Meet The Yarnista, Vogue Knitting fan extraordinaire.
- MEG SWANSEN: BEGINNING AND ENDING: Meg shares a few unexpected tips on lace knitting and knitting lace.
- DEBORAH NEWTON: KNITTED HOODS: Choosing a hood shape that will flatter you and your pattern of choice.
- THE LOHR OF YARN: Kerry Wills goes back to (yarn) school, seeking an antidote to the stresses of modern life.
- MESH: KNIT THE LOOK: Maie Landra’s twist-front shrug is both easy to knit and right on trend.
- THE JET SET: Mesh knits in striking black and white.
- DESIGNING WOMAN: Introducing Seventh Avenue designer Tanya Taylor.
- SMOOTH OPERATOR: Cool lacy looks in shades of sea and sky.
- HEY THERE, KNOT STUFF: Business in the front, party in the back: Macramé and fringe provide a simple stockinette shell with a hippie-chic surprise.
- COLORBLOCK PUNCH!: Blocks of bright tropical colors dress up wear-anywhere spring knits.
- COOL COMFORT: Three-season hoodies for work and play.