VOGUE KNITTING EARLY FALL 2017
- IRISH PLIES: Designer Maggie Jackson celebrates forty years in the yarn biz. By Daryl Brower
- JOGLESS CIRCULAR STRIPES: Meg Swansen on ways to avoid the dreaded jog.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Deborah Newton has a solution for every sizing woe.
- DORSET BUTTONS: Craft your own heirlooms-in-the-making. By Pat Olski
- WRAP & TURN: Sumptuous shawls in go-to shades of gray fight the autumn chill.
- NATURAL TRANSITION: Changing weather calls for sweaters that can straddle the seasons.
- THE MAKERS: SUSAN B. ANDERSON on launching her own yarn line and her love of all things kid-related; LOUIS A HARDING on her new Yorkshire venture and affinity for feminine knits.
- STRIPE IT RIGHT: Whatever your angle, it’s time to show your true stripes..
- FIT TO BE TIED: Lacing is the new hot embellishment. Deborah Newton helps you tie it all together.