VOGUE KNITTING CROCHET 2012
- SPOTLIGHT ON: COATS & CLARK: The venerable crochet thread and yarn mainstay celebrates its bicentennial.
- FINE FINISHING FOR CROCHETED SWEATERS: After putting time and effort into crocheting a gorgeous piece, it only makes sense to seam it properly. Dora Ohrenstein shares her favorite ways to finish.
- THE FINE ART OF CROCHET: Spin the globe and you'll find an artist who's crocheting to make a statement. Daryl Brower introduces you to six of the world's finest fiber artists.
- READING CROCHET CHARTS: Robyn Chachula demystifies intricate crochet charts.
- NICKY EPSTEIN'S SCULPTURE GARDEN: The floral embellishment extraordinaire looks into horticulture, to artful effect.
- A FINE ROMANCE: Intricate lace allows a summer wardrobe to breath beautifully.
- LET IT SHINE: Dazzling beaded jewelry hooked in the sparkliest threads and earthy adornments in sync with nature.
- MARI LYNN PATRICK'S STITCH WITCHERY: Granny, what big style you have! A crochet master reconsiders the granny square.
- CHAIN, CHAIN, CHAIN: Dive into diva territory with rocker-chic looks that will have you crocheting to a new tune.