VOGUE KNITTING WINTER 2008/09
- SPOTLIGHT ON: LION BRAND STUDIO: Coming in with a roar, Lion Brand Yarn's first-ever shop/yarn studio opens in Manhattan.
- MEG SWANSEN ON: EZ's SNAIL HAT: Leave the snail's-pace knitting for later and coil up with a good hat.
- ALL YOU NEED IS GLOVE: Jared Flood offers readers another gorgeous remedy for cold hands.
- THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME: Knitting architect Sandra Backlund explores form and emotion through her wearable fiber sculptures.
- DESIGNER PROFILE: SONIA RYKIEL: Celebrating the "queen of knitwear's 40th anniversary in the fashion world.
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL: It's a bravura performance as bulky yarn stars in the finest large-gauge knits imaginable.
- ATTENTION TO DETAILS: Little surprises add up to big impact. Prepare to be wowed!
- WINTRY WHITES: Cables look their crispest against a blanket of creamy white.
- AMERICAN WOMAN: Michael Kors, Twinkle and Tom Scott design for their ultimate dream girl.
- COLOR WORKS!: Cleanse your palette: Choose as many hues as possible to expand your knitting spectrum.
- HIGHLAND FLING: A taste of Scottish knitting infuses tradition into modern accessories.