VOGUE KNITTING HOLIDAY 2017
- THE DANISH SONTAG SHAWL: Meg Swansen's simple shawl honors a Danish stalwart (and a favorite movie).
- KNITTING DANISH NATTRØJER: Vivian Høxbro introduces an antique Danish needlecraft to a modern audience.
- KNIT ONE, PASS IT DOWN: The Danish design team of Marianne and Helga Isager innovate as they pay homage to the past.
- FIBER: Recycled fibers get new life as yarn.
- MODERN SCANDINAVIAN: A new spin on classic Scandi style.
- THE BELT WAY: Knitted belts take their cue from the traditional Japanese obi.
- MASTERING MONOCHROME: One-color dressing is the season's hottest trend.
- THE MAKERS: JAMES COX on his new line of kits (it's all about collaboration); KYLE KUNNECKE on his love for stranded colorwork )and really big charts).
- THE FRILL OF IT ALL: Ruffles add a flirty touch to basic silhouettes.