NORO MAGAZINE ISSUE 09
- YARN UPDATE: Two new Noro yarns deliver softness and versatility.
- PRODUCTS: Pattern booklets and handcrafted needles; “green” tools and accessories; eight new yarns from Noro’s sister brands.
- BOOKS: Shawls, wraps, cables and stash-busters galore.
- OVER THE RAINBOW: Wet-felt artist Tonya Utkina uses Rainbow Rolls to best effect.
- STITCH HAPPY: Ongoing research shows that knitting is good for body and soul.
- By Leslie Petrovski
- THRUMMING ALONG: Little puffs of color add interest to a pair of classic mittens.
- PERFECT PAIRINGS: Combining variegated and solid-color yarns creates accessories with major impact.
- PILLOW TALK: Noro’s spectacular colorways put a home-dec basic front and center.
- TOP HATS: Your favorite style + neutral Noro yarns = best hat ever!
- MIXED BERRIES: Pinks and purples lend richness to the season’s top looks.
- HOOKED ON COLOR: Unorthodox shapes and unconventional colors push the boundaries of crochet.
- TKNIT THREE COZY BLANKETS...: using only six skeins each.