VOGUE KNITTING FALL 2017
- IT TAKES A VILLAGE: Adele Cutten’s mohair-yarn company is equal parts thriving business and safe haven.
- FOUR-HANDED KNITTING: Buddy knitting with Meg and EZ.
- FLEECE DREAMS: A New Jersey farm is the perfect setting for Anne Choi’s fiber fantasies.
- A WINTER'S TALE: Industry veteran Margery Winter leaves the yarn biz behind to pursue her artistic passions.
- A JADE JUBILEE: Our gift to you: a festival of sweaters in a signature celebratory shade.
- INTO THE WOODS: Take a tour of Nicky Epstein’s sylvan show-stopper.
- CABLE INNOVATION: Neutral-toned braids and twists are essential creature comforts for fall..
- POWER IN NUMBERS: Peek inside Shiri Mor’s left brain, home to the most amazing geometric knitting you’ll ever see.
- THE MAKERS: TRACY PURTS CHER talks tuck stitches; LAURA ZUKAITE’s design journey; LINDSAY DEGEN does exactly what she wants.
- MODERN MOH AIR: We’ve chosen six designs that shine a spotlight on mohair’s refined revival