KNIT WEAR PREMIERE 2011
This brand new special issue focuses on conceptual, wearable knits with a clean, modern aesthetic--built in unusual ways and with interesting techniques.
Interesting to knit, easy to wear.
knit.wear is packed full with 25 knits that combine modern style with interesting knitting. Inside knit.wear, you'll find:
- The Perfect Sweater: desinger Pam Allen explores one simple shape four different ways for totally unique sweaters and cardigans.
- On The Edge: learn to knit clean designs that showcase just one or two fine details.
- The Elements of Knitting: explore elemental designs that use only knits and purls with striking results.
- Ruffle, Drape, and Pleat: learn to fold and manipulate knitted fabric in new ways.
- Assembly Required: knit garments that focus on unique constructions and structured stitches with a sculptural quality.