Give your knits a professional finish!
You've worked for hours, and now your knits are off the needles. There's one more step to create a fabulous hand-knitted piece: a good blocking:
In Blocking Knits, Anne Hanson will teach you how to block knitting using steam or a water bath, then shape your knits to size. With Anne's step-by-step demonstration and expert tips, you'll learn:
- How to use schematics and blocking tools
- When to use steam blocking or wet blocking - or both
- How to steam knits to set the dimensions before seaming
- Where to insert pins and wires to hold the right shape and size
- Why every knitted piece deserves to be blocked
With instructions for blocking lace, accessories, and garments, this video workshop will help you transform all your knits from just off the needles to perfectly polished.