TOP-DOWN SEAMLESS CROCHET
Crocheted Sweaters that Fit and Flatter!
If crocheting a gorgeous and flattering sweater seems too challenging, then design and author Doris Chan has great news for you: Take the basic crochet skills that you use to make a granny square, learn a few great tricks, and you can make a crochet top that fits perfectly without a single seam.
In this video workshop, Doris takes design from the top with her signature top-down seamless crochet techniques. From neckline to hem, she shows how to shape a garment to enhance your figure and suit your style.
Choose the right size:
- Finesse your gauge to use your favorite yarn
- Tweak a design for the perfect fit
- Work foundation single crochet for an elastic neckline
- Increase and decrease within motifs
- Add bust and waist shapping
- Customize sleeve length and trims
Practice these skills with the exclusive Kolita Top crochet pattern included with the workshop. With Doris Chan's expert guidance, you can learn how to crochet a sweater you will be proud to wear.