NORO MAGAZINE ISSUE 14
- YARN UPDATE: Akari and Geshi join the Noro family of yarns.
- PRODUCTS: Notions and tools that enchant and entice.
- SISTER BRANDS: New offerings from Juniper Moon, Ella Rae, Louisa Harding, Araucania and more.
- BOOKS: Carefree crochet, tanks and tunics, easy lace, knits from Japan.
- PARADISE FOUND: Airy knits for an enchanted spring.
- GARDEN OF DELIGHTS: Texture and color inform our crop of summer tops.
- PRIME RIB: Noro yarns turn classic two-color brioche into something fresh and new.
- NECK'S BEST: Bold jewel tones and elegant patterning make for truly distinctive cowls
- COLOR SPLASH: Update your space with blankets in oceanic blues and greens.
- SAY IT WITH LACE: Lacy accessories for work and play.
- IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS: The essence of a Noro design? The interplay between color and shape.